HYDRUS Group, believing in the introduction of new technologies to the demanding shipping industry, is in a position to provide state of the art design services combining 3D laser scanning and 3D design CAD/CAM technologies. There is a cumulative experience from the Oil Refinery Industry on subject sector, which teaming-up with our Marine Sector technical and operational know-how, brings forth an innovative service with significant turn-overs to vessel’s operators.
The Implementation of the “International Convention for the Control and Management of Ships’ Ballast Water and Sediments” is entering into force on September 8th 2017. Ship owners and managers will come under increasing pressure in respect to the timely readiness and the required cost, dealing with a project full of question marks and unexpected implications. A part of the induced risk can be reduced by carrying out virtually the retrofitting in full detail, prior to its actual materialisation.
- Space availability can be easily assessed
- Pre-fabricated pipe and pipe outfitting production is feasible
- Substantial time savings, due to the plug-in installation. In some cases the installation may be feasible without taking the vessel off-hire
- Ensures compatibility of the WBTP system with the existing installed equipment and hull structure. The required additional work/cost is optimised
- Firm budget can be requested from the quoting Shipyards
- Operational and maintenance issues are integrated based on Vessels’ Operators requirements & needs.
We are confident that the offered "Plug & Play" virtual solution will save money & time providing also an operationally and technically integrated solution.
Find out more about HYDRUS Group.